New Training Programme Tailored To Meet Evolving Channel Needs
SpliceCom have delivered the first of their all new Accreditation based technical courses, providing an increased focus on Soft and Virtual Unified Communication and business telephony requirements for their channel partners. These new courses include:
- Core Platform
- Soft, virtual and traditional hardware PBX, deployment, Maximiser OS programming techniques and tools
- Unified Communications
- Including Microsoft Lync remote call control
- Embedded Applications
- IP softphones for PC, Mac, smartphone and tablets, embedded Business Management tools, including Call Recording
- Enhanced Business Management
- Call Centre & CRM integration techniques
- Advanced Maintenance & Diagnostics
- For experienced SpliceCom specialists
"The emphasis of our new training courses simply reflects the evolution in channel demand for SpliceCom products" says Stuart Bell, Channel Development Manager for UK and Ireland. "40% of new SpliceCom systems sold are now Soft PBXs, residing on either dedicated servers or living somewhere within the 'cloud'. For the IT Resellers we are now attracting, this 'virtual' world typically exists within their data centre. As such, they view the addition of more apps to their core network, in the form of SpliceCom telephony solutions - Soft PBX, Secure Mobility and Business Management - as both "sticky" and a huge benefit in their quest to drive more traffic through their primary revenue generator," says Bell.
The new engineering courses form part of a wide-ranging On-Boarding package that the UK based manufacturer is successfully using to woo IT VARs. This includes;
- Wide range of commercial offers based upon cost per seat or standard outright purchase. Multiple models are available to suit the VARs particular business model and customer needs whilst retaining strong profit lines.
- ProVision Services delivering nationwide service coverage for ease of product adoption. Can be used by a new VAR for installations during early product adoption, general out-of-area/hours support, ongoing installation and/or maintenance, etc. Allows the VAR to focus on their strengths - and their customers.
- SpliceCom point-of-sales and demonstration/product consultancy support.
- NO technical support charges. Encouraging direct phone access to named SpliceCom staff, alongside email and web portal access.
- Next-day product delivery.
- Simple, cost-effective Accreditation scheme.
- Factory visits for qualified prospective customers.
We've seen a rapid adoption of the SpliceCom Soft PBX and associated apps amongst the IT channel community," continued Bell, "which is just one of the reasons why our mix of soft and hard PBX sales has changed so dramatically over the past 12 months. Our new training courses and enhanced On-Boarding package comes as a direct result of working closely with these IT VARs and continues to build momentum for both our channel partners and SpliceCom."