SpliceCom’s UK Channel Keeps Ahead Of The Cloud
Last week saw over 120 VARs converge on the Crowne Plaza Heathrow for the SpliceCom Partner Conference 2015. Hosted by the British vendor's Business Development Manager for UK & Ireland, Stuart Bell, the highlight of the day's packed agenda was undoubtedly the afternoon's unveiling of SpliceCom's channel friendly approach to Cloud & Hybrid Voice ¯ SpliceCom Select.
Cloud focussed presentations from guest speakers Chris Wood, MD of amatis Networks & tIPicall Sales Director, Steve Harrington, injected education into the overall mix, augmenting the announcement of a plethora of new products, applications and services from Bell, SpliceCom MD, Barry Edwards & Robin Hayman, Director of Marketing & Product Management.
The day's launches included;
• SpliceCom Select for channel friendly Cloud, On-Premise & Hybrid voice
• New PCS 5x3 IP Phone family
• New range of Intelligent Gateway Modules for SpliceCom's soft, virtual & hard voice platforms
• Vision Business Management & Call Centre application suite v1.6
• Navigate UC & Navigate CRM v2.5
• Manager Assist v4
• Voice Conferencing Portal
Alongside all the new announcements there was also time to celebrate and enjoy the year's mutual successes, with Barry Edwards presenting hard earned SpliceCom Channel Awards to;
• Top Performing Partner - In-tech Telecom
• Most Complex System Deployment ¯ iCS Communications
• Best Vertical Marketing Campaign ¯ In-tech Telecom
• Fastest Growing New Partner ¯ Switchshop
Commenting on the day Andrew Skipsey, MD of SpliceCom partner, M12 Solutions said, "The SplceCom team always come across very professionally, with pride and personality, we always feel like we are part of their extended work family. It was good to recognise that we work with a tremendous, very committed supplier. They are in it for the long game and with a team of people who are dedicated to giving us the edge so we can differentiate and win quality new business, with a system designed, developed and manufactured in Britain."
"We know we can translate their great product set into improved business profitability, giving us the ability to offer increased resilience and lower costs of ownership to our clients. Yesterday they proudly revealed before and after lunch what is to me, both on premise and cloud, the culmination of years of experience. What I like is their pride in where they have got to and quiet confidence that we now have something very special to go and sell."