Provides physical connectivity for up to eight legacy analogue devices; phones including single analogue DECT devices, fax machines, modems, etc. By utilising LAN based distribution, Splicecom’s Analogue Phone Gateway allows devices to be supported locally, be that in distributed locations or where there is insufficient cable deployment.
Small remote offices that do not justify a PBX or local survivable gateway can greatly benefit from the deployment of analogue devices. The Analogue Phone Gateway also allows analogue phones to be used with Phone Partner apps; Navigate for Windows, PCS 60 for Mac OS X and Navigate UC/CRM.
- Provides connectivity for up to 8 analogue phones/devices (licence dependent)
- Designed for use with SelectVoice solutions
- Ethernet port for LAN deployment
- PoE powered
- Failover to alternate SelectVoice platform (if deployed)
- Integral door relay and input relay trigger on port 8
- Small tabletop enclosure with 19” rack-mount option
|Splicecom SelectVoice Brochure||2.4MB||Download|