We understand that your primary goals are to improve patient access and manage the time your administration staff spend on calls more efficiently and effectively. At the same time, with an ever-shrinking NHS budget, you'll have a close eye on the bottom line. Splicecom’s Maximiser OS based telephone systems are designed to help you reduce missed appointments and provide evidence of compliance in line with Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards when it comes to assessment, whilst at the same time reducing your operational costs.
Our telephone systems have been developed to ensure that your callers never receive an engaged tone, whilst the automatic Surgery Attendant can be used to improve patient access and deliver important messages to callers, so increasing overall administration staff efficiency.
- Surgery Attendant
- Allows Patients to self route to the relevant department
- Program in advance annual Out Of Hours settings e.g. Bank Holidays
- Ability to Re-record Surgery Attendant messaging
- Out Of Hours (OOH) Message Announcements
- OOH Messaging can be specific to individual Departments
- Business Management Platform
- Call Management – manage costs, resources and Patient Service Levels
- Live Wallboard – real time Patient call levels
- Patient Record – Record calls to allow the review of advice given for both inbound and outbound calls
- Multiple Surgeries – multiple surgeries can be linked as One system
- Overflow Surgery Calls to alternate Receptions
- Free internal calls between surgeries
- Retain local lines at each Surgery
- Failover for Users between surgeries
- Stylish IP handset range with highly informative user interface
- Dial from Patient Record
- Improve staff efficiency
- SIP or ISDN trunk connectivity
- Patient Line approved Partner
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) or Operational Expenses (OPEX)/Lease Rental payment options
All Splicecom solutions are supplied, installed and maintained by a Splicecom Solutions Expert - a company specifically trained in the Doctors Surgeries & NHS sector.